Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter!




Hope you've had/are having a wonderful day, doing whatever it is you do at Easter time. We spent our Easter Sunday at the zoo, which was a great way to spend the day as a family.

For me though, the best part of the day would have to be the excited squeals of my boys when they wake up in the morning and discover what the Easter Bunny has left them! Mind you, I would have much preferred it was at a decent time and not at the ridiculous hour of 5.20am that it was today! Are you kidding me?? I was expecting it at 6.30am, but definitely not that early! A not so chirpy mummy had to get up and tell them to go back to bed, which they did for another hour. Better than nothing!

Oh and of course, the chocolate. Can't forget the chocolate! Mmmmm....my favourite time of year!

How did you go at playing Easter Bunny?

I really make a terrible one. The whole time I'm creeping around the boys bedrooms, I spend every minute terrified that they'll wake up and catch me in the act, and the innocence of childhood will be ruined forever. Every time they stir, I stop dead, almost too scared to breathe, until they resume their peaceful slumber. Just call me the Easter chicken!

Here's a little bit of Easter humour......a little ripper that never fails to make me laugh til I snort!




Hysterical!



Yum. Did I mention the chocolate.....?






I would love to hear how you spent your day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...