Tuesday 22 May 2012

Enough Already!



Some days are just crap!

There's no sugar coating it....it's just the way it is.

Crapity, crapity, crap! CRAP, I TELLS YA!!

It started this morning, after the third successive night of next to no sleep, thanks to children and nightmares, being cold, the 'stand in' milkman being an inconsiderate prick and parking with his high beams on in the driveway (which shines straight into our bedroom), and dogs wandering around the house instead of being on their mat.
Sometimes it sucks being a light sleeper.

Then, whilst putting my hair up into a ponytail, I put my neck out. No, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary....it was just a standard, hair elastic around the hair kind of ponytail, but I must have just jerked my head the wrong way slightly, and the next minute I could barely move.
Great!

It started raining as soon as we started the mad dash to school, (which was slower than usual considering I was having trouble turning my head), so once we pulled up out the front, we were madly pulling on raincoats and opening umbrellas. The pain of trying to hold an umbrella over my head was incredible, but it was that or end up looking like a drowned rat, so hold it I did. We got all the way to my son's classroom when I realised we'd left his school bag in the car and I would have to go all the way back to get it, and bring it back again.
Fuck!

After, finally, dropping my youngest at kinder, going back to the school again to process the school banking, (I am the student banking co-ordinator), I left for the nearest park, to struggle through collecting fresh branches of leaves for the possums in care. I had been in the park for about five minutes, when it once again started to pour. My umbrella of course was in the car, not that I could have carried it anyway, with both hands full of branches.

See what I mean?

Even managing to get an emergency appointment at my chiropractor didn't brighten my day, because it hurt like hell!!!
And to be honest, I don't feel like it's helped much. I'm still in agony and unable to move normally.

Can you tell I feel miserable? I was hoping my glass of wine would dull the pain a little, but no such luck.

Here's hoping I can at least get some sleep, and look forward to a, hopefully, better day tomorrow....



How was your day? How do you cope when you have a bad one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...