Friday 25 May 2012

New Project!

Look what arrived today!



I promised myself I wasn't going to start any new projects until I've finished the ones I've already got, but I couldn't resist!
Anyway, rules are meant to be broken!

The black is for a lovely furry cowl, which will help to keep me snuggly and warm this winter.
The camel is for.....well I might keep it a surprise! Something that is not going to look knitted, that's fur sure (get it, fur sure...the wool is called fur. Anyway....)!

Photos to follow!

 I can't wait to get started. I love starting on something new.




Do you like starting a new project? What have you started recently?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...