Thursday 1 November 2012

The November 30/30 Challenge - Day 1. How About A Walk?



Welcome to Day One of The November 30/30 Challenge!

Thank you to those who have joined the challenge. I know having you all on board is certainly motivating me, and I hope it is doing the same for you.

*Don't forget to join my Facebook page (if you haven't already), or you will miss all the updates, photos and tips!*

As today is the first day of the challenge, I thought I would start off nice and easy, with a bit of information about walking.

Walking is a great way to improve fitness, and is something that most people can do. It requires very little equipment, other than a good, supportive pair of shoes, and can be done basically any time, anywhere! Whether you walk on your own, with friends, or are walking the dog, there are great physical and mental benefits of going for a daily walk.

Some of them are as follows:

Being out in the fresh air.

Helps to maintain a healthy weight.

Improves balance.

Reduces risk of Coronary Heart Disease.

Regulates blood glucose levels.

Lowers blood pressure.

Reduces stress.

Improves energy levels.

Boosts immune system.

Not to mention....



What could be better than that?

So go and enjoy a walk today!






          Tracey


If you haven't yet joined in the challenge, it's not too late! Go here for details ♥







4 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to this !!!! It really will help to keep my accountable which is totally what I need.
    Have the best walk today and will let you know how I go tonight after work.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start. It's very hot and windy here, so I hope to get out a bit later when it cools down,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...