Wednesday 16 January 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 16.



I am not a morning person.

It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, I never want to get up in the morning.

So getting up to go for a walk before hubby leaves for work is a struggle for me!

But I do it regardless, because it gets my walk out of the way so I can spend the rest of the day doing other things, and it also means I can go without my kids.

Today, the sunrise made it worth my while.

The clouds were just beautiful, and I'm so glad I didn't stay in bed and miss it.

It almost looks like a heart there in the middle!

So today I'm grateful for the gorgeous clouds around the beautiful sunrise.










4 comments:

  1. Wow! Tracey, this is really an amazing picture. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita. It really doesn't do it justice! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. What a breathtaking and beautiful pic. I love sky pics!!

    p.s. I mentioned Australia in my blog post today lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks OE! Me too! I could take photos of the sky everyday, although I think everyone else would get a little bit sick of it, lol.
      I've been very slack with my blog reading of late....I'll pop over and have a look :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...