Sunday 24 February 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 55.




This morning I woke up with a headache, which is never a good start to the day.

Luckily, with the aid of a couple of Herron's and a glass of water, it didn't take long to start to go away.

My lovely hubby brought me a cup of tea in bed and I stayed there and read to my hearts content, while the rest of the family were quietly out in the living room!

I hardly ever get the chance to do that!

Absolute bliss.

So today I'm grateful for a lazy morning, with a read and a cuppa in bed.







Tracey ♥













4 comments:

  1. I hope that you are feeling heaps better today. I didn't wake up with a headache yesterday but I did spend a heap of time in bed reading and sleeping. I think I need to do this for another couple of weekends so catch up on my lack of sleep during the week !!!
    Have a great day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. I know! I wish I could do it more often too :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. And grateful for an awesome husband and family who left you alone for a while, good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...