Wednesday 6 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 65.




I wasn't planning on taking a nature shot today, but then I noticed this huge flower stem coming out of one of my plants!

I don't quite understand how I haven't noticed it before now, as it's right outside my front window.

And to be honest, I hate these plants!

Not because I think they're ugly, or anything like that. 

I really liked them them when I bought and planted them!

But I didn't realise that they would become so spiky on the ends when they grew.

They really are dangerous, especially with young children around, so it's only because I haven't got around to ripping them out yet, that they're still there.

But maybe for now, I'll wait until after it's finished flowering.

So today I'm grateful for this cool flower stem!







Tracey ♥

















1 comment:

  1. Love it, just leave it there and tell the kids to stay away - it will be a good life lesson lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...