Saturday 6 April 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 96.



Yay, it's up!

My wonderful new wildlife enclosure is almost ready to go!

My husband spent the whole afternoon putting it up for me, and I'm just wrapt!

A lovely friend has put aside some big logs and branches for me, and once I get those in, it's ready for its first occupant, which will be a possum I'm preparing for release.

So today I'm grateful for all of my hubby's hard work in putting my new enclosure up.






Tracey ♥











1 comment:

  1. They are some great looking cages there lovely. It is so wonderful the way you take care of all those animals.

    Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...